I want to thank Beth (@Readingeverynight) for nominating me in this! I have planned to write this so many times since you tagged me, and I know I’m useless, but I got to it eventually!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I am a Ravenclaw. I have always associated myself with that house, ever since I first read the books. I never felt I could relate to the other houses, their qualities just didn’t suit me. I was so happy when I got Ravenclaw on the first Pottermore test and I love my house so much that I’m terrified to retake the test now they’ve redone it so I keep putting it off.
- I am a terrible Englishman because I don’t like tea. I’ve tried it a couple of times, probably not properly, but it’s just never been amazing to me. I much prefer coffee, but I do have to be careful because it keeps me up.
- Everyone always says you are either really good at Maths or really good at English, but I am an anomaly. I am doing an English literature degree and doing reasonably well at it, but growing up I always preferred Maths, it was my favourite subject and my best subject. I worked, probably not that hard considering, at GCSE and got an A*, the best result I have ever had and I am so proud of it! People are always shocked when they find out considering my degree is in the opposite subject.
- I love Psychology and History. If I wasn’t studying English I would have been studying one of those two subjects at university. I always found them extremely interesting and both were two of my best subjects at GCSE. I miss studying them but luckily there are ways for me to keep refreshing and growing my knowledge within the subjects.
- I am an extremely picky eater, which drives Spencer crazy! I have been getting better, and trying new things over the past year or so, but when it comes to certain things I just won’t go there. The main problem areas for me are fruit and vegetables. I only like two fruit and one vegetable (which is potatoes so does it really count?). I know this is really bad considering you’re kind of supposed to eat them a lot, but i take supplements to help out a bit, and like I said, I am getting better with trying!
Doesn’t mean I like any of them any more though.
- The first book I remember loving is a book of Disney stories that my dad brought for me when I was younger. It was a big, hard-back book filled with the tales of the classic Disney films, with all the illustrations and it was probably one of the favourite gifts he ever got me. I don’t know where it is now but I miss it, I hope I still have it somewhere to read to my future children one day.
- When I was reading the Twilight saga in my pre-teens the only song I listened to throughout the whole series was Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Buble. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know. I just loved the song, and it’s one of those that when you listen to it once, you kind of want to listen to it again, so I just didn’t turn it off. Because of this I know all the words, but can’t help but think of the Twilight Saga whenever I hear it.
- Shelby (@Prettywittywords)
- Alicia (@Hashtaglovebooks)
- Emily (@Thelittlebookaffair)
- Brittany (@Thedreamcarrier)
- Alyssa (@Alyssaisreading)
I hope you all have fun filling this out, I know I did! I can’t wait to read your facts and get to know you all a bit better!