I was tagged in the Infinity Dream Awards by Aimal at aimailfarooq! Thank you so much, go check out her blog she’s amazing!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about you
3. Answer the questions set up for you
4. Nominate 11 people and make questions for them
Facts About Me:
- My dog is my everything. He is an almost 2 years old, excitable, black labradoodle called Ozzy. He sleeps in my bed when I’m at home and I hate having to leave him when I come back to university. I’m his favourite in the family no matter what my mum says.
- I am terrible at sport. I used to play quite a few different sports when I was younger, although I was never very good, but now I unfortunately can’t really do any sport because of an injury (see the next fact for all the gory details). Even though I am terrible at sport, I do love watching it. Rugby and the Olympics are my favourites, I was brought up watching rugby and you will not see my families television off when the Olympics is off, so we are very excited for this year!
- I can’t do sport’s any more because my knees dislocate. I have dislocated my right knee 7 times and my left knee once. Only two of those dislocations were sports related. Apparently my knees don’t sit in the groove of the bone underneath correctly, they’re at an angle, and because my sports stopped when I started secondary school I don’t have enough muscle to hold them in place. So my knee can dislocate from pretty much anything, to walking round a stool at a weird angle (tick) to doing the running man on the dance floor (tick).
- Autumn is my favourite season. I love the colours, in nature and the clothes. Because of how pale I am summer colours don’t suit me at all, but the warm reds, yellows and green of autumn go great with my skin tone! Also seeing those colours when you look around at all the trees is gorgeous.
- I will always look at the dessert menu at a restaurant as soon as I have decided on my main, but I very rarely have one. Sometimes I can convince Spencer, my boyfriend, to share one with me, but most the time we’re so full from our main course we can’t eat anything until the next evening. We have eyes way to big for our bellies!
- I love taking pictures when I’m out doing something but I pretty much always forget to put them on Facebook.
- I am a sucker for American reality tv shows. Everything is just so over the top and dramatic and I love it!
- I think whales are the most beautiful and graceful creators on our planet. I could sit and watch them for hours and be completely memorised by them. This is with any breed of whale and I would love to spend some time with them in the water, in the wild of course!
- Spencer and I’s first date was at Nandos, mainly so that we’d have an excuse to go their more often because it’s now a special place in our relationship.
- Snow White always has been and always will be my favourite Disney Princess. I think she’s an amazing role model and a bigger feminist icon than people realise. It upsets me how under appreciated she is and no matter what new Princess’ come along she will always have a special place in my heart.
- My final fact is that I’m sorry these facts have been so long! And if you’ve managed to stick through the post so far and got to this point then thank you! And I will try and keep the rest of it shorter, I promise!
If you could go on a date with a celebrity crush, who would it be and what would you do?
I would go on a date with Harry Style because I think he seems like such a nice person (and he’s the celebrity that looks most like my boyfriend so I can’t get in trouble for saying this!). I would want to go somewhere fun, like a theme park or one of the London attractions like Madam Tussauds where there would be lots of funny picture opportunities!
What’s your favourite food/drink for summer? Spring? Fall? Winter?
For Spring and Summer I’m going to be a typical white girl and say a vanilla Frappachino for the drink, or a slush puppy! And for food an ice cream/ice lolly. For Autumn and Winter I am going to choose a good coffee, as long as biscuits are included! For food I would say probably any take away really, nothing feels better on a cold night than someone else’s cooking!
Who was your favorite childhood teacher and why?
My favourite childhood teach is my year 4 teacher who I will call Mr. T because that is what the whole school called him (and got in trouble for). I honestly can’t remember why he’s my favourite I just remember that he was, and that I really enjoyed my time in his classroom.
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
I’m going to sound very soppy here, but I’m going to say with my boyfriend. I haven’t seen him in almost a week because he’s not back at university yet and although that doesn’t seem like a lot of time, I’m used to spending every day with him so after half a week I start getting withdrawal symptoms! I mean, I would prefer to be with him in Disney World Florida but I’m not going to be picky, as long as he’s there I’ll be happy 🙂
You win a competition that lets you go to five cities on a grand tour. Where would you go?
I would go to Paris, because I’ve been with my school before and loved it but I want to be able to explore on my own terms. My parents went before I was born and said their favourite part of the trip was just wandering around the streets and discovering new places together.
I would also have Rome on that trip, both Spencer and I love mythology, and Spencer is studying Ancient History for his degree so this is a city we are both dying to go to. I will probably drag him around to do a bit of shopping, we mainly want to go for the museums and the ruins as sad as it sounds.
Even though I have been multiple times I am going to have to put London on this trip as well. Every time I go I get mesmerised by something different, I love this city and don’t think I will ever get bored of it.
I am desperate to go to New York at christmas and new year. I know it sounds extremely cliche but I think it looks so beautiful and magical at that time of year. Spencer has family friends over there which I know he would want to visit again, and he had nothing but good things to say about his trip which makes me want to go even more!
Finally, does Walt Disney World Florida count as a city? I’m counting it as a city. This is one of my most favourite places in the world! I have been lucky enough to go twice when I was a lot younger and I miss it insanely. I have been dreaming of going back at some point and I am eagerly waiting the time it will happen!
Who is one fictional character you would bring back to life.
Fred. Just Fred. I will never forgive J. K. Rowling.
What are some of your goals and aspirations for 2016?
My goals and aspirations for this year are to put more effort into my blog, my reading and my university work. I’ve let them all slack over the latter half of last year and I want to change that.
Tell me about one of your fondest childhood memories.
Both my trips to Disney World Florida, I still get our family scrapbook out from that holiday and happily sit for ages looking through it all and reliving those holidays. They were my favourite holidays and I am desperate to go back and see how it’s changed.
What are some of your guilty pleasures?
Do One Direction count as a guilty pleasure? I always been judged when I admit they’re my favourite music artist, but I can’t help it! Their music is so good and they seem like such nice people! I love them okay!
What’s your favourite thing to do in weather where you can’t go outside?
My favourite thing to do is be sitting in the lounge of the family caravan in Wales, with Spencer, cuddled up on the sofa in our pjs/onesies and blankets. There to be minimal lighting and just to relax watching television with snacks and discussing whatever we’re watching.
What are three books you would rescue from a fire?
My Harry Potter books (I’m counting them as one), my Percy Jackson books (again counting them as one, along with the heroes of olympus series, they’re all basically one series anyway!) and my book about the production of the Harry Potter films.
Although I have had this blog for a while I’m still pretty new to everything because of how little I’ve used it. So I probably won’t be tagging 11 people, I haven’t really spoken to people on here a lot so I don’t have any friends, but I’m hoping that will change soon! So I’m just going to tag the people who’s posts I really enjoy.
- What has been your favourite holiday/vacation so far?
- What hogwarts house would you put yourself in?
- What is the favourite gift you have ever given?
- If you could attend one celebrity event what would it be?
- What Disney character do you think you’re most alike and why?
- What book(s) will you read to your children?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are you most looking forward to this year? (anything from an event, book, tv series, film, holiday, you choose!)
- What was your dream job when you were a child?
- Which fictional character would you most like to interview and pick one question you would ask them?
- Describe your dream date activity.